Thursday, June 24, 2010

You, talking on your phone with one hand and gesturing with the other...

Are you paying attention?  Did you not SEE me?  You were obviously deep in concentration.  BUT NOT ON THE ROAD!!  I'm sure you solved all the worlds problems while you turned right in front of me and I had to slam on my brakes not to go into your passenger door!

AND since I then had to follow you for the next few miles and watch you STILL CONTINUE ON THE SAME CALL and ALMOST HIT SOMEONE ELSE!

That's right YOU, in the small black pickup.  LEARN HOW TO PAY ATTENTION OR GET OFF THE ROAD!!!

Sorry, just had to be said.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a damn minute! I was driving a little black truck yesterday! & I'll have you know that it was a very important phone call....I was talking to Cleo, my psycic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ride On Mitch! Rubber Side Down! Kevin aka.IronMan

    ReplyDelete