Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WE RIDE!!

WOO-HOO!!! We got to get the scoots out tonight. 
Rode across town:


Then to one of our favorite little places to go for dinner..  The Frosty Freeze!! 



Every small town has one.  This one is EXCELLENT.  We sat out on the picnic tables and talked over Baby-Burgers and Waffle-Fries!!

Also during this outing, we saw the ever-present friend of Marsha's Scooter "Sallie", the Ninja-Scooter-Pig!!


A good time was had by all.  Tomorrow, I ride to work.  I believe we will have one FULL DAY OF SUNSHINE!!  Woo-Hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. hope you got to ride to work...I would love to ride my bicycle to work...but 25 -30 miles makes for a long commute - however I do plan to ride home on Bike to Work Day.

    Keep up to Scooting!! We have got to get our society away from being so autocentric! Plus it's way more fun!!

    ReplyDelete